The Directive on the limitation of the utilization of certain dangerous substances in electrical and electronic hardware 2002/95/EC, usually alluded to as the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, was received in February 2003 European Union. The RoHS order produced results on 1 July 2006 and is needed to be authorized and become law in every part state.
The RoHS Regulations place the accompanying prerequisites upon producers.
- Marketed products must not contain harmful chemicals exceeding the maximum dosage values.
- Producers should get ready documentation to show that their items are consistent before setting them market.
- If required, the above documentation should be given to the RoHS Enforcement Authority within 28 days of the application.
- The documentation should keep up for a very long time after the producer quits putting the item on the market.
- RoHS limits the utilization of six risky materials in manufacturing different sorts of electronic and electrical equipment.
Lab Testing-RoHS COVERED:
The names of the 6 restricted hazardous substances and the respective maximum concentration values are:
|Substance||Maximum Concentration Values|
|Hexavalent Chromium Cr(VI)||0.1%||1000ppm|
|Ploybrominated Dipheny Enthers(PBDEs)||0.1%||1000ppm|
SALE : $399.00 | Original Price : $599.00